Heart Cape Town Music Festival Location: Newlands Cricket Stadium | Cape Town From 10:00 AM 10 February 2018 To 10:00 PM 10 February 2018
Join Heart FM for family day of music and fun. You can look forward to big bands & artists with a convenient setup for festival goers.
Artists to take to the stage: Jimmy Nevis, Youngsta CPT, Mark Alex, Prime Circle, Craig Lucas, AKA, Casper Nyovest, Sketchy Bongo, Tresor, Dr Victor and the Rasta Rebels, Mango Groove, Die Heuwels Fantasties, Nasty C, Emo Adams, Sasha Lee, Alistair Izobell , Salome, Kurt Darren, Chad Saaiman, Jarrad Ricketts and Airborne.
More artist to be announced soon. Cash bar and refreshments available at venue.
Tickets are priced between R70 and R150. Children under 2 enter free. Children aged 2-12 R70. Buy your tickets now via Computicket.
Newlands Cricket Stadium -Saturday 10 February 2018. Doors open at 08:30am with the first act starting 10:00am – 22:30pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time does it start?
- The gates open at 8:30am and first act on stage at 10:00am
- Who is the first act and what time is XXX on and XXX on stage?
- The day is a full day of headline acts and we do not release the times of the performing acts as it assists with our traffic plan
- Who are all the acts?
- Jimmy Nevis | Youngsta CPT | Mark Alex | Prime Circle | Craig Lucas | Aka | Casper Nyovest | Sketchy Bongo | Tresor | Dr Vic & Rasta Rebels | Mango Groove | Die Heuwels Fantasties | Nasty C | Emo Adams | Sasha Lee | Alistair Izobell | Airborne | Kurt Darren | Salome | Jarrad Rickets
- Will there be vendors? If so who?
- We will have plenty of vendors available on the day. Including Halaal vendors. Vendors will have card facilities and some of them will have SnapScan. The vendors will be a mix of different types of food.
- Can we bring umbrellas or gazebos?
- Umbrellas and Gazebos will not be allowed as we need to preserve the grounds with any sort of pegging or piercing. There will be paper hats for everyone in the stadium. Umbrellas also cause interference with line of sight of the stage and compromises the experience.
- What is a good time to arrive?
- Get there in the morning if you don’t want to miss out on any of the acts?
- Where do we find parking?
- Parking will be available in the surrounds – including Groote Schuur Upper and Lower fields – these are the same fields they use for parking for cricket games.
- Can I bring my 1 year old kid?
- Kids under 2 are most welcome and depends largely on the parents – A note to be aware of is that the kids areas are better suited for kids 3 and up.
- What time does the event end?
- The last song plays on stage at 9:55pm.
- What kind of kids areas are there?
- Every kid must be signed into the play area but cannot be left unattended. It is not a babysitting facility but rather making sure every kid has his/her parent/s details attached to them.
- Will alcohol be available on the day?
- A dedicated beer garden will be available on the day along with ciders and soft drinks.
- Will water be available on the day?
- We will have eco-friendly bottled water for sale on the day.
- Can I bring my own cooler box ?
- No cooler boxes will be allowed but picnic baskets are fine – no glass bottles or glass products allowed. No knives or sharp objects allowed
- Can I apply to be a vendor?
- Can I bring my own alcohol?
- Alcohol is for sale at the event and therefore none will be allowed to be brought onto the premises or it may be confiscated.
- Can I bring a gas braai?
- NO FIRES or FLAMES or GAS allowed by festival goers – Food vendors are available
Buy your tickets now via Computicket.